@Cbsowl

damn you NINJA CUTTING UNION !! :"(






Translated lyrics for this part:

Every day I long for youThat's how my day goes byWhere are you?

I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I can't forget youMy love come back to meDon't leave my side










coba ini disimak video semenitnya.. ya ampun, dia bisa nyanyi maximal sambil nangis.. saya sendiri berusaha beberapa kali nangis sambil ngomong aja susah bener, ini sambil nyanyi dan tetap terlihat bagus, nggak cuman bagus tapi menyayat hati.. Damn you ninja cutting union!


seminggu ini saya emang lagi selow melow drama gitu.. wahahaha. i dont express much when i'm surrounded by so many people. mostly sih cuman ketawa ketiwi senyam senyum, telling jokes and happy.

when i'm all alone.. when start thinking about myself. i started to cry *even when i typing this one*

tired, confuse, pain in my back.. 

oia, about the pain in my back, saya sepertinya harus mulai berolahraga, kacau banget sakit punggung sampe ke pinggan ini. Menurut saya sendiri ini pasti karena tiap hari membawa backpack yang berisi laptop dan kawan-kawannya dan keseringan menggendong ini dalam waktu yang lama. beberapa hari ini, setelah saya menjalani hari dan rebahan di kasur terkasih, sangking sakitnya saya menitikkan airmata tanpa suara.. and mostly susah gerak kekanan kekiri.. spending half an hour or so to wake up. bahkan sangking sakitnya tadi malam sebelum sampai rumah saya menangis sedikit karena sudah cukup tidak kuat, but i command my body to stand strong.. gak lucu kan ya kalau mesti rebahan dulu dipinggir jalan -_-

tired and confuse because of the family issue... Gosh~ seems to be a dead end for me.. time is ticking and i think i'm just waiting here till the TNT start to explode..

when it's start to explode.. i really dunno what to do.. but i know my God. He is my victory

when i started crying on my bed, feeling the pain in my back and my heart. i cried because i feel real grateful, even it was hurt, but today i was finishing all really well, i go out and still could go home without "rebahan dipinggir jalan dulu" which is so weird and embarrassing at the same time.

whoa, cengengnya.. tears only for the brave i guess... even i'm not brave enough to cry in the crowd. wahhahaha sok-sok membela dirilah.. moment-moment mellow gini emang cocok bikin drama.. drama komedi -_- salah ya? gotta go now..

Happy SUNday and
cheers,


5 comments

i'd love to hear your thought :D