@Cbsowl

Maroon5 concert in Indonesia 26april2011



 Adam Levine 

Wow. We got mobbed at the airport. I think they thought we were @ ...


 Adam Levine 

Taking off for indonesia. I feel like a recently divorced, struggling writer on her ongoing quest for "meaning".


 Adam Levine 

Traffic in Jakarta is the worst! Right?
 Adam Levine 


It still blows my mind that our music continues to bring us to new and exotic places! 
 Adam Levine 

The mosquitos in Indonesia are real assholes.

 Adam Levine 

Ok. Goodnight Jakarta! We've got a tremendous feeling about the show tomorrow. the energy is FLOWING...

 Adam Levine 

One of our amazing Indonesian fans gave me a bracelet tonight. I'm in love with it. Thank you. I'm gonna wear it all the time!

 Adam Levine 

@ @ and i Just performed "this love" with an Indonesian cover band. And yes it kicked ass..

No comments

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thought :D