@Cbsowl

this is story about HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER




dannnnn,, saya gak bisa melanjutkan nonton ini lagi gara2 MEGAUPLOAD WAFAT.. T-----T

WHAT HV I DONE DEAR LORD GOD???!!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE MEGAUPLOAD AWAY FROM ME???!!! PLEASE TELL ME???!!!! WHY?!!!

oke, cukup kelebayannya... where's everybody loves TED or barney.. i love the girls.. they're freaking freak you know.. ROBIN a girl who doesnt believe in FAMILY, and Lily the one that keep the gank stick together..

hv u ever watch this? what do u think?

Cheers,

2 comments

  1. I love How I met your Mother! I love Barney! I haven't seen the last few epsidodes.
    Megaupload is not working, the other option is to use the website Isohunt, and then download the episodes with a programm like UTorrent or BitTorrent.
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karen Ussene

    hi karen...!!
    try to download http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/1/215

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear your thought :D