@Cbsowl

Jason Reeves : LOVE IS REAL



siapakah Jason Reeves ?
pertama kali denger namanya karena lagu diatas, lagu patah hati paling cantik kata2nya yang pernah saya dengar. KEREN.. judulnya DROPLETS Colbie Caillat feat Jason Reeves
I'm leaving you. I'm not sure if that’s what I should do.It hurts so bad. I'm wanting you but cant go back.Trying to find, to find. That all elusive piece of mind. Stuck here somehow. Shrouded beneath my fear. And now I don’t need it
Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love... And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and I'm just waiting for
The droplets, droplets
You left a mark. I wear it proudly on my chest. Above my heart, Above my heart. To Remind me that I feel the best. When I'm with you, When I'm with you. To me everything is effortless. You know its true. My eyes are painted with regret and I don’t need it
Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love. And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and I'm just waiting to fall and sink into your tears . You are like the raindrops, the raindrops falling down on me
You left a mark you left a mark. She left a mark he left. She left he left. And I don’t I don’t Need it. Need it


on his Twitter Bio , He wrote : LOVE IS REAL...

man,, what type of a guy he is... let see his tweet ( click it )

1.  Jason Reeves 

the stars will paint the world in colors no one's ever seen. and we can simply lay together living our own dreams..
2.  Jason Reeves 

here's a tree somewhere in the middle of nowhere. where we can disappear and run like wind and make it our new home..
3.  Jason Reeves 

i will treat you like a real woman. like an unknowing queen. a fragile flower. a perfectly flawed masterpiece..
4.  Jason Reeves 

let's go run away & hide. sleep beneath the glitter sky. and sing the stars sweet melodies to keep away the morning light..
5.  Jason Reeves 

if we could only disappear. together. alone. slip out of sight from the worlds eyes. anywhere. with you tonight..
6.  Jason Reeves 

i'm the salt and you're the pepper. we're good alone but better together.
7.  Jason Reeves 

we fit together perfectly in our brokenness. for when we cracked the patterns matched in this exact strange way..
8.  Jason Reeves 

and we all like crystal prisms shatter perfect in the sun. shimmering diamond glitter on the canvas of our love..
9.  Jason Reeves 

love is an unexplored wilderness with no roads or signs or rules to follow. no fences. no land mines. just freedom to roam.
10.  Jason Reeves 

sometimes something is so beautifully imperfect that it becomes perfect as a result. don't ever hide your 'flaws.'

cukup sepuluh TWEET nya saja sudah cukup membuktikan, bila mau tau lebih lanjut sepertinya lebih 
baik langsung saja klik LINK yang diatas tadi.

do you believe in LOVE ?

tahun ini dia mengeluarkan album barunya stick and stone..
let see how much he sing a song of LOVE...

wanna know about him more? wanna hear his song? click this for checkin his website


No comments

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thought :D