@Cbsowl

8 comments

  1. I love this. I like when a guy smells good... thats a good one ;)

    And I totally told my brother about your "rawwwrrrr" comment. He laughed so hard and then told me to leave his room cause I woke him up. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol hun, i totally responded to your comment (on your blog i thought) and explained what 'hapatime' is but now i'm worried i did it when i was falling asleep and posted it on someone elses blog!

    ok so anyways, I am hapa - as in half japanese, half caucasian, and when you come to my blog, its like my turf, so 'jessica's time' or 'my time' and so its 'hapa time' haha

    btw thank you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet, wow!
    hope you can join my jewellery giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blog :)
    http://mojomade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Morgan

    i love your blog too morgan.. :D and thank u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those inspirational writings...it's true, taking bra off at the end of the day is pure bliss, lol =)

    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear your thought :D