@Cbsowl

Cakes




what a surprise.. 2 working women came to my workplace not once but twice... TWICE ! .
on Sunday I came home from a very long road from Lembang to home. I was thinking about Grace and it was crazy.. it was real crazy right ? What Jesus did = TOTAL CRAZY ! I can’t stop thinking about it. How He loved me.. is crazy !
.
before I went to work today. I was re-reading this verse "Now to him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,” GOD is ABLE to do EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY above everything !
.
after all that I've been through and I've done. I asked Him "Lord. teach me how to love like You have loved me." Today, God sent me two of the most delightful ladies to gave me cakes to cheer up my day… not just one type of cake, but Three cakes.. not just one time they came, but TWICE ! crazy ! I thank God for them, and of course, I thank them too. I thank God that He showed the love that I think I don’t deserve. He showed me, Grace.





No comments

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thought :D